Watch your little one grow from a bundle of joy into a bundle of curiosity within our warm, welcoming Infant and Toddlers Program.
Let our exploration-filled Preschool Program refine and expand your child's skills and knowledge through active and enthusiastic learning.
Enhance the before and after school hours of your child's day with academics and community-focused care in our School Age Program.
Unleash your child’s potential at KidsPoint! Our caring teachers treat your child like their own, providing a warm, welcoming environment for your little one to learn and grow. Preparing your child for later school success, KidsPoint instills a love of learning through exploration-driven skill development.
See your child thrive through our high quality infant, preschool, and school age programs that allow consistent educational care from six weeks to twelve years-old. When you enroll your child here, you can rest assured that he or she is progressing socially, cognitively, and physically in our “home-away-from-home” setting. Enjoy open communication with your child’s teacher to keep abreast of developmental accomplishments and day-to-day news.
Enroll today and receive a FREE week of child care (up to $200 per new family)!
Our learning centers and preschools are designed to help children develop their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and creative abilities through structured activities involving science, math, literacy, the arts, and technology.
We value each child as an individual and work with you to create an environment that helps your child learn, grow and have fun!
Our learning center and preschools offer:
• A forward-thinking, comprehensive, research-based and research-proven curriculum
• Multiple convenient locations throughout Cedar Rapids
• An environment where each child’s health and safety is of utmost importance
• Affordable tuition rate and trusted resources
• An inclusive program that embraces every child and family, regardless of ethnicity, culture, religion, ability, socio-economic status, or family structure
• Experienced staff who meet or exceed state licensing requirements and are trained in First-Aid, CPR, infectious disease control, and child development