Engaging Summer Adventure Day Camp for your child
KidsPoint provides a variety of safe, age appropriate activities throughout the summer through Summer Adventure Day Camps, including:
- Dramatic play
- Team building
In addition, we take weekly field trips, such as bowling, swimming, roller skating, AirFX, Lost Island Waterpark, and much more!
If you would like to receive new registration paperwork or would like more information, please email School Age Kids Director Lisa Hajek.
- KidsPoint Downtown (formerly Uptown Kids)
- KidsPoint C Street (formerly ParkRidge Kids)
- Hiawatha Elementary School
Enjoy convenient hours and affordable rates
Our Summer Day Camp hours are from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. See a full listing of Summer Day Camp rates.
Sample day of the exciting life of a Summer Camp participant
- 6:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.: Welcome / centers / free play
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.: Wash hands / morning snack
- 9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Review of the day's agenda
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Structured activity - crafts, science, cooking, dramatic play
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.: Literacy
- 11:20 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Wash hands / lunch
- 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Special activity - swimming, field trip, special guest, events
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Wash hands / snack
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Outdoors / centers / free play
Learn more about Summer Day Camp
We encourage you to come and see for yourself our excellent facility and the positive teacher-child interaction. To schedule a tour, enroll or learn more information, contact:
School Age Kids Director