Engaging Summer Adventure Day Camp for your child
KidsPoint provides a variety of safe, age appropriate activities throughout the summer through Summer Adventure Day Camps, including:
- Dramatic play
- Team building
In addition, we take weekly field trips, such as bowling, swimming, roller skating, AirFX, Lost Island Waterpark, and much more!
Dates and locations for upcoming 2018 Camps:
Monday, June 4 - August 10
Post-camp: Aug. 13-17
New Family registration will begin Monday, March 12, 2018.
If you would like to receive new registration paperwork or would like more information, please email School Age Kids Director Kendra Basten.
- KidsPoint Downtown (formerly Uptown Kids)
- KidsPoint South (formerly ParkRidge Kids)
- KidsPoint North (formerly RiverRidge Kids)
- Hiawatha Elementary School
Enjoy convenient hours and affordable rates
Our Summer Day Camp hours are from 6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. See a full listing of Summer Day Camp rates.
Sample day of the exciting life of a Summer Camp participant
- 6:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.: Welcome / centers / free play
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.: Wash hands / morning snack
- 9:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Review of the day's agenda
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.: Structured activity - crafts, science, cooking, dramatic play
- 11:00 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.: Literacy
- 11:20 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Wash hands / lunch
- 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Special activity - swimming, field trip, special guest, events
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Wash hands / snack
- 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Outdoors / centers / free play
Weekly themes for Summer Camp
Learn more about Summer Day Camp
We encourage you to come and see for yourself our excellent facility and the positive teacher-child interaction. To schedule a tour, enroll or learn more information, contact:
(319) 365-1636, ext. 6133